Friday, January 27, 2012

Natalie & Tyler.

I thoroughly enjoy this couple. I've known both of them since I was a freshman at UGA, and what I've learned is that they are a force to be reckoned with. If you gave them two paper clips, a piece of gum, an umbrella, and five minutes, they would probably be able to construct a portal into outer space.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that they are in a different league of creativity than most. All the favors, decorations, and accessories were handmade (the bouquets were made of twigs of fabric flowers) and Natalie got her dress from a local thrift store. Their wedding day represented them so well and it was a joy to be there!



My favorite things about this day were Natalie's bridal photos and some of the happy-accident photos of Natalie & Tyler after their ceremony. It was dark out and so I bumped my ISO up really high, but the grainy effect produced a very nostalgic look that I really love now.

Nevertheless, without further ado, here is Natalie & Tyler's summer wedding. (You can find their engagement photos here.)



































 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment